Dr. Fager was foaled (born) in the spring of 1964 at Tarta Farms located in Ocala, Florida, William McKnight owed 75% of him and Mr. Nerud his trainer owned the other 25% of him but that remained a secret until long after Tartan and McKnight became just a memory. Dr. Fager was named ...
The Miami Heat look to take a commanding 3-1 lead over the Chicago Bulls in tonight’s game four of the Eastern Conference semifinals.
Goal-fest this Christmas? The season so far has seen a lot of goals and there is a good chance this will carry on through the festive period and we should see some big scorelines. Why not make some money out of it?
Some tough divisional matchups this week as teams fight for playoff positions.
A review of online bookmaker William Hill, both one of the oldest and biggest UK sportsbooks.
Want to make lots of money and get filthy rich then this article is for you. In this article I will share my ultimate gambling system, which if followed will make you a very, very large amount of money. Best of all my advice is free.
Attracting the global response, Olympic festival has begun at London. With great expectations of winning gold, silver and bronze medals, athletes from all parts of the world are participating in the historical event. This great event call us to think of our race in life.
Euro 2012 is almost over. Italy and Spain will meet in the finals. Who will be the winner?
A look at the history of Greyhound Racing in the UK.
Travel story of my worst gambling trip to vegas with funny moments.
That's right, it's springtime in Melbourne. Who will take home the Melbourne Cup? Who will pick the quaddie? Read on for a few unusual spring racing tips and observations...
In our daily life betting is always done on anything to win then it maybe cricket or a horse race....
Review of the 2011 US Open Tennis Mens Tournament which runs from 29th August 2011 until 11th September 2011 at Flushing Meadows, New York.
Right now the best way to earn in gambling is not in casino, Not in poker but in sports betting. As long you have strategy and keep using it. I'm sure you will have a good earning online.
Two owners place their game cock in the cockpit. The "cocks" fight until ultimately one of them dies or is critically injured.History of cock fight. It is now become a big entertainment with huge betting at cost of live of innocent hen.